Cassandra. 18. Boston. Ravenclaw. Starkid, preppy, Harry Potter, Glee, Taylor Swift, Beatles, Paris, fashion, SNL, musicals, Hunger Games
some flowers just arrived for my sister but my mom thought they were for me.
and so she asked if they were from henry and of course i asked what the hell she was talking about
and she was like “henry, the boy you’re always talking about.”
she meant henry david thoreau.
i quote henry david thoreau so much my mom thought henry david thoreau was my boyfriend
50 questions, 50 ways to get to know me.
- Nobody eve asks me these, but I feel like answering them anyway.
- 1: What would you name your future daughter? I'm not entirely sure if I want to have kids, so I haven't given this much thought. Maybe Athena; I've always liked how powerful she is.
- 2: Do you miss anyone? I miss my friends from college. It's been about a week since I came home for the summer so it's a little odd not having friends just down the hall.
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty? I'd love you forever.
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”? No
- 5: What are you looking forward to in the next week? Going to Boston Calling.
- 6: Did you go out or stay in last night? Stayed in, watched Reduced Shakespeare with my brother.
- 7: How late did you stay up last night? 11:30pm
- 8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months? Yep, my roommate
- 9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon? working
- 10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it? no
- 11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol? If I had to, sure.
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone? Yes
- 13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette? Absolutely.
- 14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile? Yes
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone? no
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single? yes
- 17: Have you ever cried from being so mad? yes
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week? no
- 19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed? no
- 20: Who did you last see in person? my mom
- 21: What is the last thing you said out loud? I'll put the ketchup in the fridge.
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night? yes
- 23: Have you ever been to Paris? Yes
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings? yes
- 25: Do you use chap stick? yes
- 26: Who did you last share a bed with? my mom; we fell asleep watching tv
- 27: Are you listening to music right now? yes, Jack Johnson
- 28: What is something you currently want right now? to do p90x
- 29: Were your last three kisses from the same person? no
- 30: How is your heart lately? not bad
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie? only if it's raining
- 32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you? My dad hugged me yesterday
- 33: What do people call you? Cassandra, Rapunzel, CassCass, mom, biddy, Bishquandra
- 34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t? yeah
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life? mostly just juggling my internship and three jobs
- 36: What are you listening to right now? the birds outside my window and Jack Johnson
- 37: What is wrong with you right now? I ate too much at dinner
- 38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh? yeah
- 39: Do you make wishes at 11:11? If I notice the time, but I don't really take it seriously
- 40: What is on your wrists right now? my watch on my left wrist and an elastic on my right
- 41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected? single
- 42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing? a leadership conference
- 43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone? oh yeah...
- 44: Have you hugged someone within the last week? my parents and brother
- 45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days? no
- 46: What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
- 47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago? not really, nothing major has changed
- 48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? for the time being, alone
- 49: Have you ever been to New York? yes
- 50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? yes
in 7 years its going to be the 20s again so we can bring back swing music and the aesthetics of that era but keep modern values who’s with me
Do you. bite your thumb. at us, sir? I do bite. my thumb, sir. DO YOU BITE YOUR THUMB AT US, SIR? Is the law of our side, if I say ay? No. NO, SIR, I DO NOT BITE MY THUMB AT YOU, SIR, BUT I BITE MY THUMB, SIR. DO YOU QUARREL, SIR? QUARREL SIR! NO, SIR.
Why does this have so many notes.
Do you know who William Shakespeare is